1.03.2010

Happy 2010!



Sunset in Oceanside, California


Happy 2010! I have had the pleasure of hearing many beautiful spirits share that they have a great feeling about this new year. A skeptic might say that it sounds familiar and is said at the beginning of every fresh new year (but there will hopefully be no negative skeptics, at least not on this blog!), but for some reason, this year is different. Why? Because you are here, and each day there is a renewed awareness about what is truly important and that we were all put on this earth together to live as one. The closer we can all come to this realization, the more enlightened I think that we will all be. But that is my humble opinion, which is basically what this blog is about.

Not my opinion as in "me", but the collective consciousness as a whole and ideas that come from places unknown, like our muses and other parts of the universe that just need someone who will type up the words-hopefully without involving the dreaded ego. So I welcome your input on all of the wonderful ways to experience inner peace in every aspect of our lives!

I wanted to share both positive experiences and pieces of literature and other means of creating that beautiful internal feeling that is inside of us all, and one that we can call on at any time. So thank you for visiting, and I wish for you that feeling of PEACE every single minute of every day...
Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate your comments.

Heal Your Life

Heal Your Life 125x125